- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound boneless turkey breast fillets
- 1 cup Italian-flavored tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a shallow bowl, beat egg whites with water. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip turkey pieces into egg mixture, then dredge in bread crumb mixture. Arrange the meat on a greased 10-inch x 15-inch baking pan. Bake 4 to 5 minutes. Pour tomato sauce evenly over the turkey and top with Mozzarella cheese. Bake 4 to 5 minutes more, or until turkey is cooked through, sauce is heated and cheese is melted.