Swiss Turkey Breast Over Rice
- 2 large boneless turkey breasts, cut into three portions each
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 slices Swiss cheese •1 (10-3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk •1 (8-oz.) bag herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine, melted
Arrange turkey breasts in a lightly-greased, 3-quart baking dish. Top with cheese. Combine soup and milk in bowl. Spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter on top. Cover, and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Serve over wild rice.
Turkey Breast And Gravy
- 1 large (14″x20″) oven bag
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 packages (7/8 ounce each) turkey gravy mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 to 8 pound wild turkey breast
- Salt, black pepper
- 2 medium onions, quartered
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shake flour in the oven bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Add gravy mix and water to the bag, and squeeze the bag to blend. Season turkey breast with salt and pepper, and place in the bag. Place onions in the bag around the turkey.
Close the oven bag with a twist tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Bake 1-1/4 to 2 hours, or until a meat thermometer inserted in the breast reads 170 degrees. For easy slicing, allow the turkey to stand in the oven bag 10 minutes. Stir gravy before serving.